New range of Environmentally Sustainable Tags Available - Acrylic - Platinum Paper Limited
News

New range of Environmentally Sustainable Tags Available

By 27th November 2019 No Comments

Introducing a new synthetic paper made entirely from renewable sources.

Pure-Durable is a 100% bio-based material where more than 70% is based on the waste product from sugar cane production and the remaining 30% from natural minerals.

The material is suitable for tags, tickets, self-adhesive labels, loop labels and more.

Read more on our recent newsletter here…https://us19.campaign-archive.com/?u=2250b994532895f7ce2456180&id=82891a01eb