Selfwound GLOSS overlaminate film is a great choice for label protection.
This 26µ laminate provides good adhesion to any printed surface and provides an extra layer of strength and durability to self-adhesive labels.
This is a practical general use PP, considered as the industry standard by label printers.
Gloss PP overlaminates are used in a wide range of markets- food, beverage, household goods, health, beauty, industrial and pharmaceutical.
Overlaminate films provide stability, strength & surface protection.
The benefits of using a linerless selfwound overlaminate;
- Stability and strength to the base material
- A uniform, smooth finish with a consistent surface gloss
- Provide surface protection
- Enhance the appearance of the label
- Extend the lifespan of label.
- Less waste – No liner going into waste stream
Platinum Paper provide selfwound overlaminate films to both the Flexo and Digital industry, we also supply small sized rolls that are suitable for Compact Print Finishing equipment. We stock master and pre-slit material to various sizes.
Our excellent in-house slitting facility gives us the flexibility to offer custom roll widths to our customers.